Goodbye November Grey - This is Where I Leave You

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Chambray - Loft, Skirt - Lou & Grey, Neon Clutch - Old Navy, Heeled Sandals - Jessica Simpson
{For more details on this look - visit Séchoir}

I've been meaning to write this post for some time now, but every time I sit down to do it, I get stuck. There's so much I want to say about how these past few years have changed my life. How do you some it all up in one, short post? In all honesty it makes me a little sad.

I started this blog soon after my daughter was born, as an outlet to express. To keep being ME, to keep going and growing by documenting the many inspirations that motivate me on a daily basis... From fashion, to food, to my beautiful family and amazing friends, old and new, who have supported me, so unconditionally through this journey. (You know who you are and I love you.)

As I look back over the years, I'm so grateful I have pages of visual and written documentation of my life and passions during this time. What a gift it's been to share it with you all. I feel so lucky that so many of you responded to it - whether it was a recipe or a thrifted vintage shirt, or the way you decorated your own kid's birthday party. I realize now that it was just as much for me as it was for you. My most "popular posts" and all those comments from you, all the collaborations with brands and other bloggers who have become actual, REAL-life friends, have given me the courage to grow even more.

And now I must move on.

If you'd like to know what I'm up to these days, visit my new website, Séchoir. A video styling series that was born out of the concept of fashion blogging, but has evolved into so much more. We also have a blog section where I'll continue to write and dream and document...

I'd love it if you stopped by.

Goodbye, November Grey. You have meant the world.