What Truly Matters

Thursday, July 24, 2014


For me, those moments and those someones are all that matter.

And sometimes I'm afraid I'm missing it all.

What a whirlwind it's been, you guys!

I've been trying my best to keep up with everything. Starting my own biz, turning my garage into that business' office, the day-to-day grind of kids and house and pets and work...

This poor, neglected blog...

I had a thought this morning as I stared into my children's faces, sleep-eyed, mussed up hair, smeared syrup all over their tiny fingers from the waffles I made them... this is my "nameless" moment. This is my beautiful now -- full of smiles and connected hearts and the things that truly matter.

I hope I can pause the time in a way that makes me sit still in these moments for a while. Appreciate what I have been given -- as I blast full-steam ahead into my personal goals and dreams.