Mother/Son featuring Gap Style + Séchoir

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm such a huge fan of Gap. Being able to go shopping in store or online for the entire family is such a perk. If you sign up for their mailing list you'll constantly get coupons for discounts (generally around 20-40% off) for super great deals, so I'm guilty of always having a few items in my shopping cart... then as soon as I get notification of a discount code - bam! It's mine.

Baby Bo is wearing - all Gap too. (HUGE 40% off sale going on for kids right now!)

Of course I had to feature one of my most favorite brands in my newest Séchoir video. If you're a mom, then you'll certainly appreciate the chaos of the shoot... just try to tell a toddler to stand still for more than 5 seconds. Still, through all the madness, we created one of my most favorite videos to date.

There's nothing like the love between a mother and child and I am blessed. Thanks for all your support, guys.

Click here to watch the entire video!

*This is not a sponsored post. All opinions and styling are my own.


  1. you look lovely but the pictures with your son are even more precious! love those! very cool indeed!

  2. Aww so sweet! I love how he totally interacted with the camera and all. The combo you are wearing is perfection!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

  3. Wow, amazong pictures and outfits - so professional!


Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...