Casual in Polka Dots

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's been a crazy past week. Valentine's was super mellow with the fam and some sweet friends of ours who joined us for dinner. We also attended the most adorable kiddo birthday hosted by my friend who throws the most major parties (you may remember this one here). This time it was circus themed and we all dressed up. (Stay tuned...)

Speaking of circus, how do you feel about polka dots popping up everywhere lately? This Gap shirt shirt is so easy to wear, I think it might give my simple white one a run for it's money.

Shirt - Gap
Jeans - Genetic
Bag - Vintage (cork!)

3 comments:

  1. Polka dots are forever on top of my list! I do remember your friend's party, it was awesome! I can't wait to see all about the circus one!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the larger scale dots - what a cute shirt!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bold and big polka dots. You look great.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...