Leather Pencil Skirt + JCrew Tee + Cap Toe Pumps

Friday, January 24, 2014

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen this outfit already. I rocked it for a girlfriend's birthday party (Happy birthday, Rita!) and can't seem to run out of ways to wear this skirt. I got it at Zara a few months back, wore it in this video and this post here, and next I think I'll try it with flats and a shrunken cable knit sweater. 



I highly suggest you invest in a leather or faux leather pencil skirt. It's a little retro, circa 90's grunge, a little rocker, and a little bit lady like and pulled together because of the pencil fit. Totally flatters the curvy girl shape too. 

Skirt - Zara (sold out)
Tee - JCrew
Gold Cap Toe Pumps c/o Sole Society (on SALE for $34!)
Clutch - TJMaxx (I also like this one in gold)
Tuxedo Blazer - F21 (a cool white version and black version)
Horn Necklace c/o KamiArt - available at Sadee Says