Current drugstore beauty obsessions

Monday, January 28, 2013

OK, I never really jumped on the BB Cream bandwagon when it was all the hype. But this baby is the bomb. I don't really know what it's doing, but what it's doing is good. I had previously been splurging on this and I'm just as happy (if not more) with this. Sold. Done. Every day. Thank you.

Maybelline Great Lash is endorsed by my mother and her mother (and probably her mother too), the first mascara I ever put on my eyes, a timeless favorite of makeup artists and friends alike, and something I always go back to. This new wand created for Lots of Lashes though, really is something special. It gets all those tiny baby lashes that are usually missed and really does what it claims. You have a ton of lashes! My only complaint is the way it flakes a bit and feels a little on the stiff side. Otherwise, gold.

I don't know if I've mentioned this Outlast Lip Color before (forgive my baby brain if I have) but this stuff...THIS STUFF is amazing. Since a red lip is my every day go to, I wear this baby non-stop. Speaking of baby, baby - I can kiss my little dude all day long with this stuff and it never rubs off. The moisturizing top coat keeps things smooth and can be reapplied throughout the day. I just wish, wish, wish it came in a bright retro red. This vintage loving girl would be in heaven. In the meantime, this coral color keeps me happy.

Anything you're loving at your local drugstore lately?

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog, been following for years :) your hair is cute but I must say I miss the long. I'm sure it feels good to have change though! Happy tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey!
    I am a total drugstore junkie too...infact I just bought Loves Baby Soft Cologne and have been using it NON STOP for my casual days...it reminds me of my teen years or something..totally loving the scent.
    Anyway..going to try the lipstick..you know I am a total lip copycat of you!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!
    this is great Tanya. i'm gonna try the lipstick and garnier bb cream for sure.
    one of my best friend's is a make up artist and she got me hooked on this other mascara as i had always been using the maybelline great lash you have featured here. this is another drug store find and i actually like it way more as the black is much blacker. It's called Voluminous from L'Oreal in Carbon Black.

    and one last great drugstore find is this L'Oreal coloriche lipstick stick in a color called Pink Blush. it's pairs perfectly with a smoky eye as is that perfect pale pale pink.

    now if only i could find a good drugstore chemical free shampoo and conditioner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey t,

    since i have time on my hands i went to CVS and looked for the covergirl outlast all day lipcolor you wrote about and wanted to let you know that i found it in a true red color. it's called ever red-dy talon rouge. number 507. it's perfect.
    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...