Vegan Oat Banana Cookies

Friday, December 14, 2012

I spent the day yesterday wrapping presents, cuddling up to my little love and visiting with two of my very favorite girlfriends over very good rosĂ©. One of my gal pal's is a serious vegan. (I mean, serious. Did you know that a true vegan doesn't even eat honey?) Anyway, I love the challenge of baking up a sweet treat for her, because in the process I usually find a pretty healthy recipe for my fam. This one is adapted from food.com (I lowered the sugar content, added a banana & substituted coconut oil) and they turned out fantastic! 
With all the holiday gluttony surrounding us, it's sure nice to have a relatively healthy option! These are seriously yummy! Just the right amount of crunch and chewy middle. Let me know if you try them! Have a fabulous weekend, friends! 

Yeilds: 3 dozen
WW points: 2

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...