Chain Gang Swap ~ Farewell to Summer

Friday, September 14, 2012

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you - I'm not still pregnant (I did have my baby boy here) ... but I've been dying to share the latest experiment of swapping a thrifted vintage piece with some of my favorite blogging sisters!
It's time for another vintage Chain Gang Swap! If you aren't familiar with the chain gang swaps we've done in the past, visit herehere and here to check it out.
This time the lovely Jen from Belle de Couture found this gem via thrift and we all fell in love! Visit her site here to see how she rocked it and how YOU can win it!
It is the perfect little floral piece to layer with. I loved wearing it over my favorite striped dress in my final pregnancy days... 
And there is so much more you can do with it too!
{Dress by Calypso St. Barth, earrings and shoes - Vintage}
Make sure to pop over and see how all three ladies styled it!

And the lovely Jen from Belle de Couture, who found this piece and is giving it away!