Drugstore scores! 69¢ Lips + Waterproof Mascara

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ladies, I couldn't do a beauty week without sharing a super thrifty find or two ... And this one makes me absolutely giddy!

Major drugstore scores! ~ Wet n' Wild lip liner! I'm serious. Wet n' Wild! I snatched a couple up the other day because they were on sale for mere pennies (original price 99¢ down to 69¢!), not expecting much at all. Would you believe the color is to die?! I also found my new fave waterproof mascara!

Haven't worn Wet n' Wild since Jr. High? Give this baby a try. I'm totally obsessed. I filled in the entire lip to create a matte lipstick and it's a really classic, red-red. Pump it up with another drugstore fave of mine, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in "Love That Red" (Currently out of stock, but I found it for you on Amazon
here.)

I've also been on the hunt for a good waterproof mascara, so on the same trip, I decided to give Almay's one-coat thickening mascara  a go. It's also a winner! Super feathery and light, creating subtle, yet bold lashes that didn't budge or flake all day. I simply swiped it off with Almay makeup remover pads at the end of the night. (Baby oil or Vaseline also does the trick!)

Happy, thrifty shopping, loves! xx



3 comments:

  1. That is such a great deal!
    It made me want to run to my drugstore...and realized it wasn't the same one.

    My fav lipstick was on sale so 99 cents or something awesome! It is a great medium between red and pink.

    -Kirsten
    mylifetintedpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet n' Wild is fantastic. I have been wearing it since junior high. Your lips look gorgeous.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab post! I really want to get a nice red lippy.. i keep seeing loads of 50s style make up everywhere at the min!


    raspberrykitsch.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...