What I need right now

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I need

I've been lusting after this Calypso Nora Pleated Dress in "Tropics" hot pink, ever since I tried it on.  It's just what I need to jump start my wardrobe with brights! And the loose a line shape will be perfect during and after pregnancy! 
A summer straw tote, some cat-eyes, and dressy leather sandals will have me on my way to warm weather bliss... as long as I'm eating well, that is.


  1. need those sandals!

  2. These are all such great must-haves! You have such a great eye.

  3. a girl can never have too much hot pink, or cat eyes.

    :) i need to head to my little boutique in wicker park for a new pair of frames. i live in my prescription sunnies. :)

    thanks for your sweet comments, friend.

    i've reached my max with gfc, and have been following you via bloglovin' for some time.

  4. Love these! Such a cute collage :)




Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...