Tie for you, belt for me

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love the LA rain... my favorite way to wake up in the morning is to the soft pounding of raindrops against my bedroom window. Since rain is a rare occurrence around these parts, and this year feels more like mid-summer seventies on most days, dressing for the weather can be a bit schizophrenic. Turtleneck, wide-legs and clogs? Why not?
I rushed out the door with more thought of climate comfort than fabulous forward (another rare occurrence), but realized my duds needed a little something more.

Luckily, my fashionable and talented friend was willing to offer a loaner...
From his neck to my waist. 

What's even cooler? He made this tie! I've finally convinced him to start his own blog because in my opinion, there is a serious lack of male contenders in this fashion/lifestyle blogging world. I'll be sure to let you know when he's up and running! In the meantime, I'm going to try and feature more of my own personal gentleman muses here on November Grey. 
And with that... I'm off and running!
 Hope you're enjoying this day!

Turtleneck - Express (old)
Wide legs - Vintage $1 thrift
Clogs - Stuart Weitzman
Bangles - Vintage + Express
Tie/Belt - Jay Krift Designs