Sunday find ~ Monday morning! (Major thrift score!)

Monday, January 9, 2012

This is why I love thrift shopping:

Every once in a while you score. Big time. 

I'm a HUGE fan of Allsaints Spitafields...  have been for quite some time. So imagine my face when I found this baby, brand spanking new, with tags still on it, just sitting there.

IN-sane.

You can find it here. {But I scored it for about a tenth of the retail price.) 

Thrift shopping: Good for the environment, good for the economy, excellent for your wardrobe. 

12 comments:

  1. WOW. Epic score! A motorcycle jacket was the one thing on my "thrift wish list" I had to break down and buy new. Just never could find one at the thrift store. Congrats on your jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!!! You never cease to amaze with your thrift store finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classic and oh so wearable find!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah-mazing! You will look gorgeous in it! Congrats--that's find and half!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an incredible find! super jealous x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whawha whaaat? 1/10th? You hit jackpot with this baby! It's stunning!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING find Tanya!!!

    Ps. I'm going to be in LA in a couple of weeks (so excited!) and was wondering if you have any must-see/must-shop places you wouldn't mind sharing?
    Or perhaps you've already done a post about this and i've missed it? Would love some suggestions :)

    Aggie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. How in the world do you get so lucky?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm.... That jacket is AMAZING!!! Good find!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...