Snapshots + Happy Weekend!

Friday, January 6, 2012

This morning I'm all fashioned out in about six different colors of hair ties, a Hello Kitty barrette, leopard pajamas, and washable marker makeup. It's my day off with my little one and I intend to enjoy every second of it. In the meantime, some snapshots...

A favorite look from this past week, that I was too busy to shoot, but captured on my phone! {Vintage Hat, Calypso Silk Blouse, Wide Leg French Connection Jeans, Vintage Belt}

The back of our menu on NYE...

And dress decision making for that night {Vintage Red Redesign, Vintage Valentino & Black Halo Jackie O - the winner!}

The absolutely glorious weather we've been having in LA... 

And the hopes for some more time to enjoy it.

And now... back to my little love.

Happy weekend!xx

13 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Your 70s inspired outfit is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Channeling the 70's looks awesome on you! Happy weekend!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love ur blouse!! love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bought the Black Halo Jackie O dress??? I didn't realize you got it. I LOVE IT!!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi @ Moda - my amazing husband surprised me with the dress as a birthday gift!! I was so happy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. And thanks, guys! Yes, @girlie blogger - I agree. Nothing is cuter than baby feet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos. Your outfit in the first pic is so, so adorable. I would steal that hat in a second!

    Enjoy that beautiful weather!
    xo Sam
    www.charliestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first look. The hat especially. Very 70s. Your dress choices were very cool.
    Have a great weekend.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. adore that 70's chic outfit...silk blouse hat and all! and of course your daughters sweet little toes!!!!
    happy weekend,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy weekend to you too and what beautiful pictures...love that hat on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the wide-leg denim looks great!

    jealous of your weather!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...