Hot Pumpkin! (Happy Halloween)

Friday, October 28, 2011

We did our yearly pumpkin patch visit on quite possibly the HOTTEST day EVER. And in the valley. (For those of you not in southern cali, "the valley" is notoriously 10-20 degrees hotter than LA, especially in comparison to Venice Beach... eek!)
I literally had to change my clothes from jeans to this random dress I found in our car. (Which reminds me, once again, that it's a good idea to keep a few things on hand for this very reason. See this Fashion Trick post here.)

This place was an actual working farm and had enough to see and play with for an entire day.
I personally thought the house made of pumpkins was the coolest part. 
We ran into friends, had fresh lemonade and kettle corn... I got a sunburn and near heat stroke, but another beautiful memory made.

PS - Wanna make an easy (high fiber, low fat) pumpkin muffin recipe? All you need is a can of pumpkin and cake mix. Click here!

PPS -  How quickly has this year flown by?! I can't believe it's almost Halloween! Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies.