Beauty Trick - Vitamin E

Thursday, October 13, 2011

OK, so this isn't an unheard of secret or trick... but sometimes you just have to go back to the basics. I recently fought off a yucky cold/flu in addition to the dry weather doing a serious number on my skin. I remembered a makeup artist I worked with on a film years back, told me I should use pure vitamin E oil like a moisturizer, at least once a week.
So I picked some up at my local health food store and have been using it, forehead to chest, for the past few days. Now I wonder why I ever stopped! My skin literally drank it up like water, and now feels subtle, refreshed and baby soft. Not to mention, super glowey too. And the bottle only cost me $3.99 ~ try to beat that.

P.S. You can still win this bracelet below! Contest ends tomorrow! Enter here! 

11 comments:

  1. I haven't ever tried vitamin E for my skin. I have been using grape seed oil for quite sometime and that also works fantastic.

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT idea, T! I've gotta try this :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jen @ Belle! It's crazy how much it really does work. And Jen S. - I'll have to try grape seed oil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard it works for reducing stretch marks when you're pregnant too!
    Love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use enough vitamin E on my skin. Great trick to be reminded of.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm will have to pick some up this weekend and give it a try...also should make use of my coconut oil sitting around! (Also love the new header...nice and clean and simple!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a marvelous little beauty secret! I use a similar mineral oil at night and it's pure magic. :) and, your skin is amazing!

    happy almost Friday, lovely!

    xo,
    sylvie
    :: silver lining ::

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vitamin E was my secret weapon for years. I should start again :-)
    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have TOTALLY heard this too..and try it on my wrinkles from time to time (when I have dry skin)
    Glad to hear it REALLY is a trick of the trade, and I am not crazily pouring oil into my wrinkles, lol.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shocking....$ 3,70 and you have results??? I die!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...