All Hallow's Eve

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hi friends. Big plans tonight? I think this is the first year EVER that I won't be dressing up for Halloween.  I'd love to hear about your plans tonight and what you did over the weekend. Send links to blog pix too!
If you haven't checked out the recent photo shoot for my partner blog, Secondhand Star yet, you must visit! Click here and here for more pix from the entire shoot, including myself & Noa along with some killer models rocking some of our vintage redesigns.  More details on this outfit too!
Have a fabulous evening! xx

6 comments:

  1. Perfect mix of sexy and sophitication! Those shoes are so hot! Happy Halloween!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You are so sexy.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...these shots are RIDIC..you look intense and gorgeous and that shirt/jacket..omg.

    I haven't stopped by in a bit...looks like lots of new things.....new profile pic (were on the cover of something???? do tell), an event coverage/hosting tab....all sounds fabulously exciting!! Can't wait to hear/see more:)
    Happy Halloween.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, just gorgeous! I won't be dressing up this year either, but I hope you have a Happy Halloween!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexy heels. Yeah I've stayed in for Halloween this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin' SMOKIN' HOTT, T! :) Love the entire look!

    xx
    Jen
    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...