Calypso Lydia Wrap Top & Cords

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Best Necklace Combo Ever: Gold Leaf from sis + Bridesmaid Bean Necklace from Best Friend + Gold Stella Necklace from other best friend (gift on the day Stella was born) + Silver & Gold heart Necklace from the hubs (also when Stella was born)
Beyond in love with my newest Calypso piece. It's the most delicate and feminine top I have ever owned. I'm obsessed with the lace detailing on the shoulders. It's so me.

Paired with cords, a stack of my favorite (and most sentimental) necklaces, and a redesigned vintage Secondhand Star vest.

Top - Calypso 
Cords - Juicy
Sunglasses - Cheap Monday

P.S. - Shout out to my hairdresser, Shiri at Chaz Dean Studio! In addition to being religious about only using Wen cleansing conditioner lately, I left my hair in her hands and she gave me the best cut & color ever! Thank you! (*I also used my hot roller trick here*)

14 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, in fact I love it that much that i'm off to recreate!

    C x
    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe - isn't that the best part about blogging? I'm inspired by other bloggers every day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit! and that blue top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove those cords! And that top is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hair is ahhhmazzinnggg T. And u must know how I feel about cords... love 'em! Your top and sweater are super cute! Great look, girl!

    xx
    Jen

    p.s. excited for the swap! :)

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome fall-ish look! Loving all the textures and colors, the vest is really pretty! And wow your hair is always so perfect!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your energy in these pictures girl!:) lovely hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty, 70th inspired outfit <3
    Love the striped cardigan and brown pants)

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cylia - thanks! The "energy" was courtesy of my silly husband, making me laugh while he was shooting me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fall! You look great in the outfit! Love the necklace! Been wanting to try Wen, how is that going for you?

    Now following you, hope you can return the love!


    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the brown/turquoise combination. and these leaf necklaces are splendid...

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfectly delicate shirt, what a fab color as well!! and i love all your necklaces and especially the sentiment behind them all!

    xo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! What a fashionista! Oh and the hair?! I lurrrve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...