Summer Pink

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some days I just wake up wanting to be feminine. And what's more feminine than pink?
I was trying to achieve something pulled together for work, but still summery and feminine at the same time. And definitely something that wouldn't leave me scorching in this warm west-coast weather!
I set my hair in rollers (tutorial here!) - that was a bit painful as we don't have AC, but worth the heat to create sleek waves (just brush them through with shine serum) into a polished pony. 
I doubled up a statement necklace from H&M, wrapped a favorite woven vintage belt around my waist, grabbed a thrifted quilted number and I was off!
P.S. How gorge is this Maison de Vacances Love pillow sitting atop a perfect vintage chair?
Have a beautiful day!

Shirt - Vintage Silk
Skirt - F21 via thrift
Belt - Vintage
Shoes - F21
Necklace - H&M
Bangle - Vintage