Summer Pink

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some days I just wake up wanting to be feminine. And what's more feminine than pink?
I was trying to achieve something pulled together for work, but still summery and feminine at the same time. And definitely something that wouldn't leave me scorching in this warm west-coast weather!
I set my hair in rollers (tutorial here!) - that was a bit painful as we don't have AC, but worth the heat to create sleek waves (just brush them through with shine serum) into a polished pony. 
I doubled up a statement necklace from H&M, wrapped a favorite woven vintage belt around my waist, grabbed a thrifted quilted number and I was off!
P.S. How gorge is this Maison de Vacances Love pillow sitting atop a perfect vintage chair?
Have a beautiful day!

Shirt - Vintage Silk
Skirt - F21 via thrift
Belt - Vintage
Shoes - F21
Necklace - H&M
Bangle - Vintage

16 comments:

  1. wow i really love the pink skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love the color pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you in hot pink, T! Just lovely... you look so chic! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Very summery and chic :)

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing are you?? :) Love the whole outfit. Can't wait to see more great things from you - following now :)
    -Linh

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab my dear! I do not have air conditioning either! Arggghh! Sweat-fest city!

    That bag is just darling...is that thrift as well?

    xox Victoria
    www.thriftjuice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit :D
    Love the pinks!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pinks with the nude/neutral accessories. Very pretty and that skirt is fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great look! It's cool but still put together! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  10. chic necklace
    this is great!
    i hope you'll come by and see my posts about my journey through spain and my first look since returning to the states!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the vibrancy of that skirt (is vibrancy even a word?) :) You look polished, gorgeous as always. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, no AC in LA? How do you do it? The pink outfit is lovely.
    KB

    http://redcarpetcloset.tv/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your pink skirt!! you are so vintage in these photos!! Do you know the italian brand Il Bisonte? i'm sure you'll love it..this is the website http://shop.ilbisonte.com/it!! let me know if you like it!!
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink without looking like prom barbie, you rock :-) My favourite colour by the way (I know, I'm such a girlie at heart).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...