Twirl ~ Calypso Cross Back Dress/H&M Sweater Vest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm loving the femininity of skirts and dresses of spring, aren't you? I confessed my online desire for all the yumminess that Calypso is doing at the moment here, and when I walked outside with my favorite new dress, and a bright sunshiny face to go along with it, I realized the weather was a bit more on the moody side. It's amazing how much wear I've gotten out of this H&M sweater vest. You know how magazines do the "cost per wear" thing? Well, considering I got this baby for $20 bucks... I'm at about... 10 cents per wear? I'm no math whiz, but that makes me happy.

Dress - Calypso
Sweater - H&M (also worn here and here)
Shoes - Canvas & Rope ~ Bamboo
Bracelet - Vintage via thrift
Headband - Stretch lace

16 comments:

  1. Love this, T! That dress is gorg and so are you! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dress. It suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love your dress :) and i love the whole look. the shoes are cute and your hair looks great with this outfit too.
    you are so pretty and i really really love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, whimsical look for spring...so pretty! Love the twirling too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace headband, best touch!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that dress and the style of it, it looks great! and the shoes are awesomeness!!

    hillary
    www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHIC outfit and you look very cute indeed!

    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very pretty. Yes, love playing my feminine side too. It's just still too cold here for a dress like that :O(

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't even DEAL with your cost per wear..lol. You look amazing...so pretty girl boho chic...LOVE IT!


    Side note..i got my AMAZING gold clutch today in the mail- Can't wait to wear it:)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great. I love the lace head wrap too and the long charm necklace was a nice touch.

    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable outfit, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look like a spring goddess :) stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress! I love the print, the color, the shape. So, so pretty.

    http://www.casualchickiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you look super cute in that dress - very apt for summer x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...