Casual Weekend

Monday, May 16, 2011

I had a jam-packed weekend.  My long-time bff from childhood flew in for a visit with her little girl, just one week older than mine, (two toddlers running around this house - adorable madness...) styled a boudoir photo shoot for a woman fighting breast cancer who inspired me to tears with her bravery in life and on this shoot, attended a "dance party" birthday party, all while trying to coordinate the most kick-ass event for a style icon of mine, during stolen moments of iPhone planning.
I think that deserves a little T-shirt and jeans action, don't you? Here's my version of super-casual.

Jeans - Genetic
Top - Vintage via clothing exchange
Belt - Vintage via thrift
Leopard flats - H&M
Bag  - Vintage (Love, love, love this bag! It has a tiny flip mirror on the inside to check your lipgloss!)

12 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :D
    Your shoes are really cute!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. All time besties are the best, what a great way to spend the weekend! Love the braid and tiny headband, looks great!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The top is so cool! And that bag is fab! XO Raspberry & Rouge

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that bag too...awesome find.
    You always have the best "i didn't try to hard" but really cool hair dos's girl. I could never..it would be a hot braided mess w a band around it...sigh.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vintage purses with cosmetic mirrors lol. I have two vintage clutches like that. Cute top :-)

    A Girl's Next Best Friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, T! So "girl nextdoor" :)... your hair looks super cute like that.. and I die for your top! P.S. Don't you love Genetic denim? It's the best!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous take on the 70's look, i adore the blouse and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is amazing. I wish I had the skills to create this look, but I totally suck when it comes to this stuff. I'm just lucky I can put it into a ponytail.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the outfit!
    i love these kind of shirts!
    they are so in right now!
    you look adorable!
    and i can't believe that bag, amazing. crazy that it has the mirror inside!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your top. The little flower detail is adorable. I just found your blog and can't wait to check out more, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...