Dream

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I was a little girl alone in my little world who dreamed of a little home for me. 
I played pretend between the trees, and fed my houseguests bark and leaves, and laughed in my pretty bed of green. 
I had a dream 


That I could fly from the highest swing. 
I had a dream. 

Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park, I asked God who I'm supposed to be. 
The stars smiled down on me, God answered in silent reverie. I said a prayer and fell asleep. 
I had a dream 
That I could fly from the highest tree. 
I had a dream. 
Now I'm old and feeling grey. I don't know what's left to say about this life I'm willing to leave. 
I lived it full and I lived it well, there's many tales I've lived to tell. I'm ready now, I'm ready now, I'm ready now...
To fly from the highest wing...
I had a dream



Images via

9 comments:

  1. i LOVE this song. i found it last summer and bought her album right away... so pretty and dreamy. great photos/post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, amazing shots and lovely post!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, the pictures are beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing images! So full of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful! So great to meet you. :) That first photo is KILLING me. Your blog is a gorgeous spot for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post, such a beautiful break from my day! And yes the first photo is just fabulous!
    xo
    Sharon
    http://www.fashion-isha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you put this post together. Gorgeous photos! I'd never heard this song before, and it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)

    The-Loudmouth.com
    Twitter @theloudermouth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is really inspiring! Keep going :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful post!! love the song!! x Raman

    http://viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...