Winter Whites

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Inspired (to near winter-white death!) over this stunning photo from Bazaar 1/11 issue!
This sleek cream dress from Calvin Klein Collection matched with lustrous locks, crimson lips and liquid lined eyes... I mean, this has me written all over it!

So I searched my closet and found a little thrifted-something I plan to tweak and tailor until I get the same sort of feel.
True, it's sleeveless and a bit creamier cream, but that's the thing about fashion ~ get creative and declare your own interpretation of something that inspires you.


  1. beautiful the dress ;))

  2. I love the way you declare your interpretations! Hope we get to see you in your new tweaked and tailored outfit!


  3. Oh, I'm so excited to see the final product!

  4. The inspiration photo is gorgeous, and I love the dress you picked out!


Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...