Buzzing in New York

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Loving NY despite the hectic family schedule. 
Spent Friday eve enraptured by the theatre and Broadway's interpretation of Almodóvar's Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. 
Met up with a favorite friend afterwards at the Intercontinental Hotel and talked the night away over drinks...
Feeding off the buzz of the evening and remembering why I fell in love with acting and this city in the first place.
A surprise birthday for my Father in Law last night and much unexpected fun watching him and his lifelong friends celebrate. I hope we still know how to party like that in 40 years.
A final celebration today at a champagne brunch, then resting up for the early flight home. 
Hope you all had an amazing holiday week! I'm excited to focus on a little cocktail party of our own and planning the outfits to go along with it. xx

17 comments:

  1. love your pics ;)
    http://deshistoiresdepieds.blogspot.com/2010/11/courrez-y-toutes.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, New York. It's been a long time since I've had the chance to visit the city, but it never fails to capture my heart (how terribly cheesy that sounds!). I'm glad you're enjoying your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore New York, and it has been too long since I've been back.
    Now that Thanksgiving is over, I am excited to get back to real life.
    Have fun planning your cocktail party :o)
    <3 Nicole Lisa
    http://www.blushcode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun! I can't see much of your dress, but it looks amazing!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nyc is always so much fun! glad to see you had a good time. champagne brunches are the best! x Raman

    viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your dress! you look absolutely stunning.

    glad your having fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, you are gorgeous. And I LOVE NY. How fun! The Broadway show sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. NYC is just amazing...I live about an hour away and try (with lil man it gets harder and harder) to get into the city whenever I can. This time of year is especially magical with the tree and decor......Sounds like you had a great time:)
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos! How did you create the effects.......

    They perfectly convey the warm and fuzzy feeling of your great family get away

    Ciao
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shots!

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pics! New York looks like so much fun, I need to go there!! If only for a weekend..

    www.bishella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I miss NYC! What lovely pictures, and it looks like you had a wonderful time!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab post! i love what you did with these photos!
    www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...