Grey Styling

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I have about three styling projects going on at the same time, which would seem overwhelming to some, but I just enjoy it so damn much, it rarely feels like work. (Or is it because I always do so with a little bit of champagne?)
One is a complete closet overhaul (that I recently did for myself - see story and tips here!)
The other two are both for destination weddings. Weddings are a different animal completely, because not only are we shopping for the actual BIG DAY, but for the days (or weeks!) of vacation time pre and post wedding. (See an article I did on wedding style shopping here.)
The complete closet overhaul is something we should all do from time to time. Especially if you're currently opening your closet doors, hating everything in there, LOVE fashion and know how you want to look, but don't know where to start!

Here's some basic tips and tricks I've come up with to help you along. I hope this brings some inspiration... xx
Original image via we heart it.
Altered for November Grey

16 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! You have some great tips!

    Off The Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips, I feel inspired to go look at my closet with fresh eyes!

    http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, awesome tips! :)

    and beautiful photos!

    hugs
    http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tips!!! love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely must must must sort my wardrobe in the next few weeks!
    Thanks for the tips.
    xxx

    http://www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tips! i overhaul my closet at least every six months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in need of a major closet overhaul! The only difference is I will be having some hot coco instead of champagne!

    http://www.frillsandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did the exact same tips when I first started my blog last year. Closet overhaul is a most. It should be done annually at minimum. I have been spending a 5-10 minutes in my closet after the kids go down and before I downtairs to join my husband and have been finding gems that have been forgottan. I am also fanatic about tearing outfit idees from magazines, than making my own excel spreadsheets to organize my outfit combo ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just the post i need to kick me into winter cleaning gear :) time to call in the girls, pour the bubbles and bring a few bags full of clothes to crossroads. thanks, love!
    xo,
    sylvie of silver lining

    ReplyDelete
  10. Champagne and work sound like a match made in heaven. Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes! so so true! closet overhaul is just depressing and not being able to find anything is so not the one!
    lovely post lady.

    xx
    enthuse-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love that tip photo, so so true!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! Its my daily routine!Starts my day off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...