Blessed is this Life

Monday, September 20, 2010

This weekend was filled with late night laughs with family, birthday celebrations, a cake and a craft or two, my beloved thrift score shopping, and sweet moments with my guy. I can't wait to share my finds and joys with all of you.

Here's some highlights:
(The best thrift store ever!!)
(Little bro in town!)
(The easiest, prettiest paper lanterns!)
(Cranium war paint. Sister style. What up?!)
(It all comes back to him...)


  1. Fabulous thrift store that place looks like fun!

  2. heartfelt post :)
    looks like you had an amazing time. please upload your thrift finds, and your paper lantern next time! :D

    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

  3. thanks for the sweet comment! love your blog. following now, would love it if you followed me. that vintage store looks amazing! i checked out your "fashions night out" post too and thought your outfit looked fab!


  4. Love post! Love the last pic! :)

  5. I really wish I had the thrifting gene. I'm missing it or it's missing me because after 7 minutes, if nothing up front catches my eye, I get a frustrated and I'm done.

    Come by and get to know me at

  6. What a cute picture of you and your sisters! It looks like you had a great weekend.

  7. These photos all look like so much fun! I need to find some good thrift stores in my new area... lovely blog!

    <3 Alison

  8. what a perfect weekend, darling! did stella put on some warpaint with the ladies, too? now that is a photo i'd love to see :) you and your guy are wonderful. it might be time for me to post a pic of me and the mister too :)
    xo always,
    sylvie of silver lining

  9. Livin' la Vida Loca in style!!!!

  10. that hat suits you very well!
    and I have just fallen in love with your turquoise ring!

  11. that thrift store looks amazing!!

    come check out my giveaway!


  12. Glad I found your blog. You are a thiftaholic like me it seems. Can't wait to see your new finds!



Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...