Pigtails for grownups?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

As I was getting dressed for another sunny Southern California day (thank you, weather!) without much to do but organize house, run errands, and dig deep for a few at-home writing projects, I popped in a couple of ponytails...
Now, this is a look I used to rock (with a wink & a smile) ALL the time, but one I realized I hadn't worn in YEARS. Perhaps it's because this is the first time in my life that I actually feel like an adult. (Crazy, right?)
The gorgeous Adriana Lima, and iconic Brigitte Bardot make them sexy and timeless (well, because they are.) But what about the masses?

What do you think, girls?
Pigtails for grownups: Fun or ridiculous?

5 comments:

  1. I wore them yesterday under a fedora and felt it looked great...I say do it!! I'm also a fan of the side braid which I think is a little more grown up and sophisticated but my hair isn't quite long enough to pull it off just yet...

    xxo Kelly
    Glamourous Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!

    {Ladies} Symposium

    http://www.ladysymposium.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those girls make pigtails look hot! im not sure i could pull them off.. but ive always been a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are cute on some adults....not too sure I could pull it off though, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan, but these girls look hot. I think you have to be not only young in spirit, but (sorry) young looking. You can definitely pull them off, T!

    www.lisadempsey.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...